If you’re dating a Scorpio, on your guard! Welcome to the sexiest, the most enigmatic and the most power-driven star sign – the sign least likely to give up, most likely to get its own way and probably the biggest Svengali of the Zodiac.
Does this mean that Scorpio can be a bit scary at times? Well yes, if you’re looking for a safe and unchallenging relationship – and a lover you can keep under the thumb – you might find this sign tough going. If, on the other hand, you prefer dates who stretch you a little – and someone who’s unafraid to stand up to you – then a Scorpio will give you a good run for your money.
To understand Scorpio, bear in mind that it’s a WATER sign, which means it relates to the world primarily at an emotional level, has a high degree of sensitivity, and tends to be easily hurt. As Scorpio is also a FIXED sign, it’s fearful of change and finds it hard to let go. A difficult combination, which it seeks to handle by keeping up its defences and wielding strict control.
Because trust doesn’t come easily to Scorpio, it tends to be quite suspicious by nature and at first can be reluctant to get too involved. Once it feels on safe ground, however, it’s happy to offer its unreserved commitment. A tower of strength to those it cares for, Scorpio is the sign others feel most able to lean on in times of trouble, and the sign most likely to pledge its loyal and unfaltering support.
Ruled by Pluto – the planet of transformation and rebirth – Scorpio has a compulsive desire to shed its skin from time to time and totally re-invent itself. Those born under the star sign Scorpio have the courage to walk ruthlessly away from people and situations they feel they have outgrown, while their amazing willpower means they’re rarely tempted to turn back.
A sign of extremes, Scorpio never does anything half-heartedly: its decisions are final and binding, its feelings intense and profound. There’s no middle ground with Scorpios and because they see the world in terms of black and white, they will either love you or hate you. Okay, so maybe you can’t do much about this – but the worst thing, when you’re dating a Scorpio, is to come across as disingenuous, weak or superficial.
If you find yourself dating a Scorpio, here are some general pointers that will help you navigate this most intricate relationship:
1. Still waters run deep.
Scorpios are water signs, so they will be chill about almost everything until things hit bottom — and then they’ll basically erupt.
2. They’re creatures of habit, and they’ll order the same orders at the same restaurants until you shake them out of their routine.
3. They are fiercely ambitious, and proud of it.
(If you told them they were the Slytherin of the zodiac, they’d be 100% okay with that.) The Scorpio you’re dating will work harder, and at longer hours, than anyone else, and they’ll need you to understand that that’s just how they’re wired.
4. When Scorpios fight, they go for the jugular faster.
It’s not right, and it’s not fair, and they will almost always feel genuine remorse about it later, but they will figure out how to make their words sting, and they will do it quickly. You’ve had to lick a lot of wounds over what you thought were really small issues.
5. When a Scorpio decides to do something, it’s done.
That’s it. There really should be more reasoning with them, but chances are good they’ve already moved onto the next thing — and everyone else should be along for the ride, or can stay behind. It doesn’t matter to the Scorpio either way.
6. They’re really good at turning things around back to being your fault.
They’re not proud of it, but they’re good at it. They’re working on it. (We’re always working on it. We promise.)
7. But they also pride themselves on being able to get under someone’s skin and figure out how that person ‘works,’ so get prepared for a lot of studious glances, and really keen psychoanalysis as to why you’re doing everything that you’re doing and feeling everything you’re feeling.
8. There’s nothing a Scorpio likes more than surprising you with little things that make you feel special and remind you that you’re the focus of our attention.
9. … possibly because a Scorpio always finds a way to strike up conversation — and seem like they’re flirting — with everyone ever.
But they don’t mean anything by it.
10. And they can usually tell in the first kiss if this is going anywhere or not. So make it good. Make it really good. Make them think that nothing else matters, and you’ll have them hooked for life.
11. A Scorpio is, by nature, a fiercely territorial person.
You will be able to sense this possession off the bat. You might be in an open relationship or just hooking up, but don’t ever actually talk about how this is an open relationship because that is willingly walking into a hellscape.
12. But the Scorpio you’re dating will also really understand having needs and desires, so though they might throw a bit of a jealous fit, they will understand you deep down.
13. They’ll prefer one-on-one dates to group hangouts.
Hanging out is the kiss of death for a Scorpio. Chances are good that if you’ve just invited them to hang before, they’ve bailed on you.
14. They’re also deeply territorial about their own space.
Scorpios will stay over at your place before they invite you over to theirs, and will guard their secrets and feelings until they’re absolutely sure you’re worth trusting.
15. That said, they will be absolutely candid about everything they think is appropriate for you to know about them — until you touch the one topic that is off-limits, and you’re left feeling like you’re talking to a wall.
16. You know the people who wear a lot of black without realizing they wear a lot of black?
Dating a Scorpio means you’re going to see a lot of black. (But they are putting an effort into looking nice for you, really!)
17. They will be kind and courteous to absolutely everyone until they’re crossed.
And then, well, that double-crosser is dead to them. Even your best friend. Even your mom. Even you. Tread lightly.
18. You might not think that horoscopes are a big deal, but Scorpios are deeply attuned to things that are kind of related to any sort of occult.
Scorpios take it seriously. That is enough for a Scorpio to believe that you should take it seriously, too. (At least, when it comes to them.)
To create any kind of lasting impression on a Scorpio, it’s essential to make a strong emotional impact. Launch a flagrant assault on their senses by dressing provocatively, wearing your headiest fragrance, and taking them to a classy restaurant for an expensive meal. Don’t forget to respect their need for privacy though. Choose somewhere quiet and intimate for a date with a Scorpio – they’ll be uncomfortable with too many people listening in!
Source : http://bit.ly/2A0NuGN , http://tcat.tc/1o1BjTk