How to date a Gemini man
Be reckless. Yes, zooming along a zip wire might not be your activity of choice for the afternoon, but when dating a Gemini male, everything has to be possible – even the weird and not so wonderful. It may sound like a contradiction, but prepare to be impulsive.
Listen, love and laugh. If there’s one thing that rings true about a Gemini male, it’s that he’s a great conversationalist. And he certainly has plenty to talk about. Anecdotes will be animated, experiences intensely expressed – what great company!
How to date a Gemini woman
Enthusiastic, charming and clever your Gemini woman will be an undemanding and flexible lover. She’s good at almost anything she puts her mind to, and can make anyone laugh.
Add this to the light and inquisitive personality and she has a lot of sex appeal. She is very friendly and communicative by nature, and this can sometimes be seen as flirtatious whether intentional or not.
If you find yourself dating a Gemini, here are some general pointers that will help you navigate this most intricate relationship:
1. Geminis are the most passionate people in the Zodiac. If you date them, be prepared for life to be a little bit like a musical, but (mostly) without all the bursting into song. Exciting things will happen, all the time, at least according to your Gemini. If you’re going to be a stick in the mud about it, find someone else.
2. This also means that you should be exciting too. Geminis can be fickle, so you need to be the kind of person that can hold their attention.
3. Encourage your Gemini to express themselves artistically in writing, painting, crafting, or cooking. They’ll love that you support their intrinsic creativity, and they’ll be happier when they have a channel to express themselves.
4. Geminis are very expressive, typically you won’t sit around wondering how they feel about you. If they love you, they’ll tell you. If they want something from you, they’ll tell you that too. Don’t waste your time wondering if they are dropping hints, subtlety isn’t their thing.
5. Geminis are very curious people. They’ll want to know everything about how your mind works. Don’t take this as them being overbearing or jealous, they just have a drive to understand everything, especially the people closest to them.
6. The best date to take a Gemini on is one that appeals to their fun-loving nature. Take them to an outdoor festival, an amusement park, or a comedy show. Embrace the silly aspects of whatever you do — Geminis don’t like people who are always holding back.
7. Your life with a Gemini *will* be about other people. Your Gemini will have a large social circle they love being around. Big dinner parties with lots of people, wine, and ideas floating around are their ideal way to spend an evening. If you’re easily jealous if your partner has many friends, move along.
8. The worst sin to a Gemini is to be boring.
9. A Gemini will flake out on plans. Everyone has flaws and this happens to be theirs. Learn to live with it, or choose another partner.
10. In bed, Geminis like flashy experimentation. Surprise them with a sex toy and watch them rise to the challenge.
11. As a result of being intellectually curious and passionate about so many different things at the same time, Geminis can be very neurotic. The best partners for them are ones that encourage them to pursue their passions, but are forgiving when they change between passions quickly. Be the supportive, down-to-earth better half they need, and they’ll stay with you forever.
12. The most important. We’re fiercely independent (Added by Gemini one).
We know that the only real constant in our life is us, so we don’t need anyone else to do anything.
We like hanging out with people, and even having close relationships, but we’re so changeable that we’ll never become attached to any one person to the point where we’re dependent on them.
We love our freedom above all else, so if you can make us feel loved and free, then we know we’ve found a winner.
Source : http://bit.ly/2gnx8UO , http://tcat.tc/2a4o4hF , http://bit.ly/2yNe0qG